John Zywan, ABR, CRS, GRI, Realtor®
ABR, Acredited Buyer Representative
CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
GRI, Graduate of Real Esate Institute
....and I am the secret to your selling
your home for the MAXIMUM PRICE!
- Born and raised in the South Hills Area of Alleghency County
- Graduate - Mt. Lebanon High School
- Graduate - Duquesne Universitty
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Member - PA Association of Realtors
- Member - Washington-Greene Association of Realtors Ethics Committee
- Washington-Greene Association of Realtors Presidents Awards 2008
- Realtor of the Year 2007 - Washington-Greene Association of Realtors
- CENTURY 21 Centurion Agent - 2004-2008, 2013 and 2014
- CENTURY 21 Presidents Award - 2007-2008, 2013 and 2014
- CENTURY 21 PInnacle Quality Service Award - 2007 - 2014
- CENTURY 21 Centurion Honor Society Member
- Cartus Network Referral Specialist
Match John’s Qualifications
To other Realtors and decide
whom you would want to handle the sale of your home!
- John listed and sold over 34 homes last year - compared to the average agent who sells only 7!
- John's listings sell on average in just 29 DAYS!
- John puts more money in your pocket! Most of his listings sell WITHIN 97% of LIST PRICE - compared to less than 94% by average Multi-List agents.
- John sells a home EVERY 29 DAYS.
- John boasts ths 98% of his TRANSACTIONS CLOSE SUCCESSFULLY - much higher than the national average!
~ Statistical Sources : National Association of Realtors and Local Board of Realtors ~
- John acheived the prestigious CENTURY 21 Centurion Award, and was inducted into the Centurion Honor Society in 2008.
- John was named the 2007 Realtor of the Year for the Washigton-Greene Association of Realtors.
- John is a Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS), a Graduate of the REALTOR® Institute (GRI) and has been awarded the Accredited Buyer Representative® (ABR) Designation.
- John has completed the USAA Movers Advantage® Program and has earned the advanced accrediation of Cendant Mobility® Affinity Specialist.
- Over $95 MILLION IN PERSONAL SALES -- MORE THAN 456 HOMES SOLD in his 16 years with CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty.
- Since joining the CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty agency, John has been an honored recipient of agency, John has been an honored recipient of his agency's GOLD & PLATINUM LEVEL AWARD. In 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, John was an honored recipient of the Washington-Greene Association of Realtors PLATINUM AWARD. He was also awarded the "President's Award" in 2008. These awards are based on high sales volume production for an agent. The past 8 years, John has been the recipient of the "PINNACLE QUALITY SERVICE AWARD", which is based on achieving a 95-99% customer satisfaction rating.
- The "intangible factor" ~ John's intense desire to succeed for his customers in unmatched by any other real estate agent. He will consistently out-hustle his competition. He will under-promise and over-deliver to his customers. You definitely have the competitive edge with John as your Realtor.